Heavy Metal Toxicity

People are starting to understand Heavy Metal Toxicity. What is important to know and understand is that heavy metal toxicity effects everyone differently. Each body is unique with individual “weaknesses” – some being pre-determined genetic weaknesses, others being environmental factors that stimulate those genetic predispositions.

As a result of the individuality of each person’s body is the individuality of that person’s life and wellness. It is understood that 20% of illness factors are genetically predetermined and 80% are the environmental factors that kick start them. Heavy metal toxicity falls in the later, and larger percentage as an environmental factor. Important to note, the environmental factors can be controlled and prevented… success in controlling them eliminates the 80% formula to illness, leaving the 20% genetic factors untriggered or inert. Ridding your body of its heavy metal toxicity levels goes a long way to preventing weakness, illness, disease, and death.

The heavy metal detox is a simple 3 day “on” and 11 day “off” protocol. The amount of DMSA SYNERGY you take is dependant upon your body weight.

Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity

Mercury Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Fatigue, lack of physical endurance, decreased sense of touch, hearing, taste and vision; metallic taste, increased salivation, anorexia, numbness, headache, hypertension, irritability, excitability, immune suppression, tremors, anemia, manic behaviors, renal dysfunction

Lead Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Developmental disorders, behavioral problems, loss of IQ, hearing loss, poor growth, headache, metallic taste, loss of appetite, constipation, impaired Vitamin D metabolism, decreased nerve conductivity, precursor cell enzymology, colic, poor hemoglobin synthesis, anemia, tremors, impaired ability to excrete uric acid

Tungsten Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Lung Disease, Lung Cancer, hard metal lung disease, pneumoconiosis, eczema, neurodermatitis, folliculitis, pruritis

Aluminum Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Phosphate-blocking process in GI tract is damaged causing aluminum concentration in plasma, cytosol and cell nuclei adversely affecting cell protein formation; heavy metal toxicity is neurotoxicity and accumulates until death causing havoc in brain, behaviour, psychosis

Tin Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Degeneration of meylin shortcircuiting nerve signals, reduced sense of smell, headaches, fatigue and muscle aches, vertigo, ataxia, immune dysfunction, irritation of skin in contacted areas, affect liver and kidney function and lesions can hide in bile ducts, kidneys, testes, and ovaries

Thallium Heavy Metal Toxicity:

Mental confusion, fatigue, peripheral neurological signs like tremors and ataxia, loss of body hair, increased salivation, memory loss, weight loss, psychoses

There are 21 toxins that are included in the 6 hour Heavy Metal Toxicity Urine Test. In addition to the 6 listed above, heavy metal toxicity is also caused by antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, bismuth, cadmium, cesium, gadolinium, nickel, palladium, platinum, tellurium, thorium, titanium, and uranium. A scientific report is prepared showing the level of each toxin in your body and, for the “Elevated” Levels the report offers details on how you encountered the toxin (ingest, inhale, transdermal/touch, injection), what products might they have been, and additional research information and a bibliography on how to learn more about each individual toxin measured in your heavy metal toxicity test.

Leave a Comment